Weerbericht is an iOS app targeted on the Netherlands, showing weather information from the Royal Dutch Meteorological Institute (KNMI).
De Weerbericht app fetches weather data directly from KNMI. This data is therefore always accurate and up-to-date. Measurements from over 50 weather stations in the Netherlands are used to determine the Dutch weather map.
What is the added value?
There are many weather apps in the App Store. A lot of those make use of commercial international weather services that are not accurate. Because the Weerbericht app downloads data directly from the KNMI in the Netherlands, an honest and clear view of the Dutch weather is guaranteed.
Also, KNMI sets warnings and alarms for disruptive weather conditions in the Netherlands. The Weerbericht app is one of the few apps that sends you a notification when such a warning or alarm is present.
• Weather map for today with temperature, wind and precipitation.
• "Today" widget in the message center.
• Weather warnings and -alarms per province.
• Push notifications when a warning or alarm is present.
• Detailed maps with wind, visibility and temperature at 50 locations.
• Animated rain- / precipitation radar.
• Animated satellite image (iPad only)
• Predictions for the next six days.
• Current and predicted UV-Index.
• Sharing the weather via e-mail, AirDrop and social media.
• No ads or in-app-purchases.
Apple Watch™ support
• The Weerbericht app supports Apple Watch.
• A Watch App with six-day predictions and current warnings for your province.